Justin Griffin, MD is an expert in shoulder, elbow and knee surgery. He has a dedicated clinical staff and assistants to assist in delivering high-quality and expert care.
If you wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment, please call (757) 502-8563(757) 502-8563 to schedule an appointment or click here to request an appointment online.
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Shoulder Impingement
- Frozen Shoulder
- Shoulder Instability
- Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Complication, Reoperation, and Readmission Rates Following Rotator Cuff Repair: A Comparative Study of Open Versus Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair Techniques
- Is Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy in the National Football League Associated with BMI and Serum Lipid Profiles? A Two-Year Study of the NFL Combine.
- The Retraction Factor In Massive Rotator Cuff Repair.
- Labral Repair
- Reverse Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder Stabilization
- Shoulder Resurfacing
- Revision Shoulder Replacement
- Shoulder Reconstruction
- Elbow Bursitis
- Elbow Injuries in the Throwing Athlete
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Knee Pain
- Knee Sprain
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament Tears
- Meniscal Tears
- Multi-ligament Injuries
- Patellar Dislocation
- Patellar Tendinitis
- Patellar Instability
- Knee Ligament Reconstruction
- Meniscus Repair
- Articular Cartilage Repair
- Arthroscopy of the Knee Joint
- Concomitant Arthroscopic Meniscus Allograft Transplantation and Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: Operative Technique. Arthroscopy Techniques.
- Treatment of a Patella Chondral Defect Using Juvenile Articular Cartilage Allograft Implantation. Arthroscopy Techniques.
- MRI of the Knee with Arthroscopic Correlation.
- Total Knee Replacement
- ACL Reconstruction
- ACL Reconstruction Hamstring Tendon
- ACL Reconstruction Patellar Tendon
- Uni condylar Knee Replacement
- Revision Knee Replacement